Employment law is an increasingly complex area for both employer and employee. Pride Solicitors provide an effective, practical and dedicated service in all areas of employment law.
As the law on disciplinary and grievance procedures has changed in 2009 it is imperative that as an employee you are up to date on your rights so as to avoid (as far as you are able) potentially costly disputes at the employment tribunal.
Below are some of the areas we often deal with and are able to help you with:
- Dismissal and Redundancies
- Grievance procedures
- Interpreting employment contract terms and your rights
- Mediation and amicable resolutions of workplace disputes
- Race, sex, age and disability discrimination at work
- Sickness and Stress claims.
Rest assured that our team of lawyers will work tirelessly to achieve a positive result for you.